Saturday, January 2, 2016

Day one- New Year's Eve 12-31-15 surgery day

New Year's Eve 2015, Surgery day... It's a later in the day surgery than what I expected.  I arrive to the hospital at 10:30 for a 12:30 surgery. All seemed well. I had already been told I would spend one night in the hospital. Surgeon decided in pre-op to do a nerve block from the thigh down. I felt it - didn't hurt- and that was the last thing I remember.  Woke up at 4ish - took a long time in recovery. I had already requested anti nasea meds since I puked last time I had surgery.  Once awake they took me to my room. I have no pain since it was nerve blocked.  I slept most the evening in the hospital but did get to skype with my husband at home for the ball to drop.  Good night day one- glad you are over.

No comments:

Post a Comment